top

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekend Visit - Part 2

Weekend Visit - Part 2 [part 2 of 2]
By: Pegasus4

After I'd showered I rejoined my girlfriend in the bar. She was talking to the couple that we spoke to earlier and it was obvious something was going on as all were smiling as I walked up to them. I soon found out what they were smiling about when the man commented, 'You had a very hot welcome back then.' And looking at his girlfriend said, 'Wish we'd been there to see it.' To which she smiled and commented an agreement. They then said that they had to go and sort a few things and that they would love to come back and join us for a drink later. Once they had gone I asked Carol if she wanted to go for a shower and that I'd look after the bar for her.

When carol came back downstairs she had on an extremely short white skirt that only just covered her backside and a button up black top. She looked so hot but I was unable yet to take advantage of her being dressed so sexily as things got busier towards the middle of the night. However, it quietened down towards the end as people drifted off. I never thought much more about the couple we'd spoken to earlier until Carol noticed them coming back through the door just as most people were leaving. The woman was dressed in a very, very short denim skirt with a low cut white top, showing quite a bit of cleavage. The man was much as before with jeans and fresh shirt. As they settled into a table close to the pool table the man came to the bar to order some drinks. I offered to pay for these as he had done earlier. He asked us to join them if we weren't too busy and Carol and I accepted and said we would bring the drinks over to their table. When we got there he had started a game of pool and we sat back to watch as his girlfriend leaned over the table to line up her cue. Her little skirt rose high on her legs as she lined the shot up and left little to the imagination as her tiny white knickers were pulled tight into her pussy lips. The woman took her time, fully aware that she was showing everything off and was taking great pleasure in doing so. Carol noticed the effect this was having on me as she leaned over to kiss me and rested her hand on the rising bulge in my jeans. As we were partially hidden by the table she daringly unzipped me and released my now very stiff cock. Only the couple playing pool could see what she had done and between shots they kept coming over to chat and watch as Carol slowly teased me. At one point during the game the woman leaned over the pool table, spreading her legs wider than was necessary, teasing us with a clear view of her hot, wet pussy. She was no longer concealed by her panties as the crotch had crept tightly between her pussy lips completely exposing how turned on she was. Whilst she was leaning over, the man walked up behind her and teased her pussy lips apart with his fingers and then slipped one inside of her, making her gasp with pleasure. I reached over to Carol but she stopped my hand going to far up her skirt, enjoying the tease.

The pub was now empty except for the four of us and after we had locked up we decided to play a foursome at pool. The rule being that you had to pot the balls in sequence and if you missed you had to remove an item of clothing. This agreed we started to play. The first few balls were potted easily and the man and I enjoyed the view of the women leaning over the table with their very short skirts exposing lots of leg, backside and very hot pussy. I realised why Carol had not let me put my hand up her skirt earlier as she bent over the pool table much further than was necessary. Her skirt rode way up over her backside and we all had a very clear view of a very wet, very exposed pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties and thoroughly enjoyed letting us discover this as she held her position over the table, her legs spread wide and her pussy lips glistening with her juices. She reached behind herself and teased us even further by sliding a finger along her lust swollen lips and then slipping a finger into herself before she stood up again, smiling as she sat down next to me. My cock was fully erect at the site I just saw and had to run my hands up her skirt to feel how wet she was, witnessed by the other couple as Carol spread her legs to allow me easy access. It was now the woman's turn on the table and she missed the pot. After a small unconvincing complaint, she decided to remove her panties. This was very hot. Both women were now without panties and were thoroughly enjoying the effect it was having on us men.

It was now my turn to play but I never had the chance to pot the ball as I had both women stand directly in my line of site and lift their skirts, exposing two very smooth pussies. Needless to say I missed and had to remove my shirt. Unfortunately, Carol decided that my jeans had to go also and in no time I was stood next to the pool table stark naked as I had decided not to wear boxer this night. My cock was now pointing directly upwards as I walked over to my seat. Carol immediately took me in hand as the game continued. The man potted his ball and it was now the woman's turn. She leaned right across the table, spreading her legs and stayed in that position, giving us all a good look between her legs. Whilst watching her I felt Carol's tongue tease the tip of my cock and her lips slowly slide down its length. The man had now undressed, the pool game forgotten as he positioned himself behind his girlfriend and slowly entered her horny, wet pussy. Carol was continuing to suck on my throbbing cock as we watched him grab his girlfriend by her hips and thrust into her hard. They were also watching us as Carol got faster and faster on me, sucking me and bringing me to the point of coming. Just before I did, she stopped and led me over to the table. She bent over it, raising her backside so that I could enter her from behind. Sliding my cock into her hot pussy I heard her gasp with pleasure as I thrust forward into her. She pushed back against me hard as we watched the other couple at the opposite end of the table doing exactly the same thing. We could hear the woman moaning and saying that she was going to come. Just as she did I heard Carol start to do the same. I was on the point of coming also and just thrust into her, harder and faster, feeling our climax building. From the sounds of the couple opposite they were just the same and very soon the man shot his cum deep into his girlfriend. The sight of them fucking was too much for us to watch and I did the same just as Carol reached behind and pulled me hard into her, also coming, pushing back hard against me as I felt her body shudder with her climax, my cock buried deep inside her.

Afterwards, I got us all a drink and we sat around one of the tables in the bar and chatted about what had just happened. We were all now completely naked and very comfortable with it. I had my hand between Carol's legs, gently stroking her hot, hard clit whilst the woman had her pussy stroked softly by her boyfriend. Carol was softly stroking my cock, which was by now starting to get hard again and the same thing was happening opposite. We weren't finished yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment