top

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cold Day

Cold Day
By: Kid56US (kid56us@yahoo.com)

It was a day that was cold to the bone. Not below zero cold. It was just above freezing. Rain was soft but steady. The wind cut right through whatever coat you had on. It was the kind of day where it seemed that the sun didn't rise. The street lights stayed on all day. It would have been a better day if it had snowed. At least that would have been peaceful.

I had a gap in my schedule at work I had finished my early afternoon appointment a little sooner that I expected and had about 20 minutes to kill. I decided to try the new coffee shop that had opened near my late afternoon appointment. The coffee would warm me up I thought. It also gave me a chance to review the presentation and proposal before the meeting.

To my surprise, the coffee shop was empty. I would have guessed that a cold dark day like today would have the place full of road warriors like me trying to warm up. I didn't care. I needed some warmth.

I ordered my coffee from the woman who looked like she was the manager. I introduced myself. She said her name was Mary. Mary was not unattractive but she would not be walking down any catwalks anytime soon either. She was tall, about 5'8" by my guess. She was also slender with a shape that suggested she might have done some dancing in her day. She was between 35-40 years old. I told her where I worked and suggested she contact our marketing manager for some catering opportunities. We have in house trainings and client visits on a regular basis, so it may be a good opportunity for her.

She gave me the coffee and thanked me for the information. Then it happened. I have a sense about non-verbal communication. I am a salesman and therefore I pick up on such things. When Mary handed me the coffee, there was an extra touch. It was barely noticeable. I went to my table and fired up the laptop. I was just beginning to go through my presentation when my cell phone rang. It was my late afternoon appointment. They needed to reschedule. They were afraid that the weather was going to turn bad and they were sending people home early. I cursed under my breath as I hung up. This meeting was going to be a big deal and was it was as certain as these things can be.

With that Mary came up to the table. "I couldn't help overhearing" she said. "I hope it's not that bad as it sounded"

"No" I said.

She then reached out and touched my hand again. There was no mistaking that touch this time. She was attracted to me and was flirting with me big time. Make no mistake here I was enjoying the hell out of this.

We started to chat about things other than business. It turned out that she was older than I guessed. She had a successful career in the same field as me and had chucked it to open the coffee shop.

Time flew by. It was close to 5 o'clock. I called into the office only to find that everyone had left anticipating bad weather and a lousy commute. I was free to hang out and continue flirting with Mary.

When I finished Mary had returned from the back room with some sandwiches she had made while I was on the phone with my office. Clearly she wanted me to hang around.

I wasn't minding the attention either. We were getting along fine at this point when I decided what the hell I'm going for it. I asked her if she would like to come over for some wine.

"Tonight" She asked. I wasn't prepared for here eager reply but what the hell.

"Of course" I said, hoping I wasn't too pushy.

"Let me make a call" she said

I suggested we take my car as it is an all wheel drive should the weather get bad, Like it wasn't already.

The drive to my place was interesting to say the least. When we first got in the car, Mary put her hand on my knee and said "wait". She leaned over and gave me a friendly kiss soft and erotic and the same time.

The car was cold and the drive wasn't long enough to have the heater take effect. When we parked the car and got out, Mary held my arm like a lover. She looked at me and smiled. I was smitten. I couldn't believe that I was starting a friendship like this so quickly. I liked Mary.

Inside, I took her coat and hung it. The change in temperature had taken effect on Mary. I couldn't help but look. I felt like a high school boy. And I got caught. Mary smacked my arm and shouted, "Stop looking at my boobs"

"This woman was something else" I thought to myself.

I grabbed the wine and sat down nest to Mary on the couch. We toasted and drank. We laughed like young lovers. I decided to kiss her.

I did not make a mistake. I kissed her softly at first and then I held her firmly and kissed her like I meant it. Did she moan? I thought I heard her moan.

She was pleased. She sat back when he kiss ended and smiled that smile again. She stood up. She surprised me again as she removed her blouse. She wore a nice black bra. It was nothing special just nice.

"Your turn" she insisted

I stood up and took off my shirt and undershirt, hoping that she would follow my lead. I must have blinked because I missed her taking off her bra. I stepped closer to her and kissed her again. I began to warm up for the first time all day and I had half my clothes on.

"Now your pants" laughed Mary.

"You too" I managed to stammer out.

And so we did.

We were naked now. We kissed and caressed. I nibbled my way down her neck and kissed her nipples. I knelt down and kissed her belly and hips. Slowly I made my way to her pussy. She was breathing quickly now.

My tongue found the spot. "Oh Ken" Mary shouted.

She lay down on the floor while I kept contact with her clit. She was getting wetter and wetter. Her hips were rocking furiously as I picked up my pace.

Her body tensed as she had an orgasm.

She returned to earth and said "It's you turn again"

She rolled me on my back and kissed me passionately. She worked her way down my body. With every inch closer she got to my cock I got warmer.

She took me in her mouth. A low moan was all I could manage. This was heavenly.

I couldn't last another second and I came with every nerve screaming "Yes, Yes, Yes"

I took her by the hand and lead her down the hall to the bedroom. We began to get each other aroused again. I was hard again and it was time to finish what we had started. I gently positioned Mary so that her butt was up against the edge of the bed. I leaned on her so that she had to lay back on the bed with her legs dangling off the edge. I teased her pussy and clit with the head of my cock. She was ready.

"Please fuck me" She begged

I entered her slowly. "Mmmmm that feels good" Mary whispered.

I reached down and lifted my cock so that it was putting more pressure on Mary's g-spot. "It feels like electric shocks running down my spine" Mary screamed. She was having another orgasm. I could feel her muscles contracting and squeezing me with every wave. I came a second time.

We climbed under the covers and snuggled.

I don't think I ever felt that warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment