top

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mrs Rose and me first time

Mrs Rose and me first time
By: GeorgeRose (kousoulosg@hotmail.com)

Mrs Rose and how we met By George and Rose

Mrs Rose was a tourist in Cyprus and she really liked my country, she was from Lithuania, I remember it was in 1986 when I posted my home address in a newspaper in English that was also being delivered in Lithuania where I wrote that I am looking for English speaking pen pals, Mrs Rose saw it and she decided to contact me, because she wanted to have friends in other countries, to communicate in English and it was like a click to her to see the name Cyprus, so she send a mail to me saying that she wanted to contact me, now I knew a little things about Lithuania, I has seen pictures of that Country, and I made a remark about girls being pretty and sexy, and Mrs Rose when she saw it, she felt something she couldn't explain, although if it was someone else she would just ignore him, but there was something that made her reply to me, do you think I am sexy? And I answered her I want to see that someday and she replies maybe you'll see it.

I don't know why but she attracted me more then friends, I really wanted to have sex with her, so the next mail I send to her was Rose I really want to fuck you and she answered - but maybe i'm fat, with greasy hair and 40 yaers old woman. You haven't seen me and want to fuck me, but still that wouldn?t stoped me, she had this erotism in her, that i knew it would be a great fuck even if she looked like that, so i said to her it doesn?t matter, so she decided to send me her photo and see what my reaction would be, and I was in heaven, not only she seemed to be a very sweet girl and also inspired great sex she was also beautiful, I would really like her to be my fuck friend, so I send her a picture of me and asked her this. her answer was positive.

In time the more and more we where flirting, even sex talk, we talked about every subject in sex, even "sick" fantasies we have more threesome and orgies, and I asked her if she is single and she said answered that she had a boyfriend, so I asked her to take a time from her relationship and come to me, but she always said she can't for some reasons. Now I was thinking about it, maybe she is so much attracted to me, but time will tell, so I start asking her if I made an impact with her life, she was trying to refuse it, but at one point she said that she did had a better sex life cause of me because i was just turnirng her on. But there was a secret she had that she didn't told me, no matter how much I tried, but I didn't gave it too much attention, one day I made the best decision I made, I asked for her telephone number, at first she didn't want to say it, but she told it eventually, so i called her and she just felt like a schoolgirl when a boy she likes calls her - didn't know what to say. she was very confused. we didn't talk much, but it was wonderful to hear each other's voices. and it was time for us to meet, and I was keep asking her to come and she still found reasons not to come, but I really wanted to see her, that's why I asked her if she wanted me to come to her she said yes she would love to, she felt like I was a magnet to her, her sickness, her sickness fuck friend, and so she was to me, but she told me she can't let me stay with her cause, she lived with her boyfriend, so I took the chances, bought a ticket and rent a room in her town.

In my mail asking her to meet me at the airport, to wear slutty cloths and she refused to wear slutty clothes, but accepted to meet me at the airport. It took me 6 hours to arrive to the airport in Lithuania, but all I was thinking about was her, and there she was, a Goddess waiting for me, the first thing I did when I saw her was to get horny, I hugged her tongue kiss her and she got horny and did the same then I touched her ass and really grabbed it, and tried to put my hand on her pussy and she didn't let me to do this cause it was a public place but still I continue to touch her ass and she touches my back, ass & hugs me really hard Strong.

We went to the car and Rose drove, but as she drove the more horny I got, and I started touching her leg going to her pussy slowly and she couldn't drive cause she got very horny & decided to stop the car and we started petting each other and then i got my cock out and Rose started masturbating it at first, then licking it slowly like ice-cream, then - sucking it, god I was in heaven, having this wonderful girl sucking me while drivers passing buy watching her do her best talent

Then Rose wantedme to kisss & lick all her body and I opened the door and went to her door and started kissing her and licking her, and her pussy was in open view to all as I was in my knees on the road licking her pussy with the door open then Rose was starting moaning faster and faster and I was licking as fast as I could I could tell she could reach an orgasm and she moaning and said stop, then she put something like a gel in her pussy and she said fuck me and cum in me so I put my cock in her pussy and she gasped and said fuck me hard and I started fucking her hard she was moaning whispering saying oh yeah fuck me come on fuck she was in ecstasy so was I, I was fucking her and all the drivers where watching and I was fucking her hard and she was moaning she looked like a slut my slut my love slut my fuck friend love slut, she was looking deep in my eyes and I knew she wanted it and so I came in her pussy again and again pumping my sperm deep in her pussy and she had the strongest, the most wonderful orgazm she has ever experienced while playing with her clit as i fucked her.

Thank God she had some tissue to put in her pussy so the sperm won't stain anything, when we entered the hotel I ripped her cloths off(I did ask her to bring some spear) and I pushed her to the wall and finger fucked her as I kissed her then bend her on the wall and fingered her ass then I put my cock again in her pussy god we where both in heaven then she pushed me on the bed and started masturbating me, then I started Cumming filling her hand with my cum, then I watched going down in her fingers, and then on her ring, I asked her what is this, she said, I am married that's why I couldn't come I was affraid to tell me cause you where quite interested to communicate with you. You was like a magnet for me - you attracted me without any concrete reason

I kissed her and said I don't mind that, I am just happy to be with you. And that was the first time I met Mrs Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment