top

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Balcony 2

The Balcony 2 [part 2 of 2]
By: Sunset New (bijogger67@yahoo.co.uk)

After our balcony fucking session i couldnt get enough of Iris, we fucked all that night and she joined me the following day on my bike ride.

As we were getting the hire bikes i spotted the 2 hotties from the previous day pushing cleaning carts along to the apartment blocks, they didnt recognise me! I told Iris i had seen them and we concluded they must be working the morning shift as cleaners.

She smiled that wicked smile again and asked if i fancied giving them anouther afternoon show!!!!

I decided it would be fun to take Iris to the nudest beach, of course being German she was completely at home in the nude!

After parking the bikes, we stripped off and headed for the beach, it was still early so very few people were up and about.

We walked for a while along the beach then headed up onto the dunes to relax. I was still having problems keeping my erection in order, it was up and down like a fiddlers elbow! Iris didnt seem to mind though she even led me along the beach at one point by pulling on my cock!

We found a sheltered spot and stretched out in the hot soft sand, i was very horny by now as we had earlier passed a very fit girl along the beach who had winked at Iris.

We began kissing and stroking each others bodies and were both getting very turned on!

We were frying in the direct sunshine so i suggested the stone circle i had seen the naked couple at the previous day. I hoped they were not there this time!!

After a few minutes walk we reached the stone circle, it was empty except for a small neat pile of clothes in the corner.

Iris picked at the clothing and held aloft a very skimpy pair of knickers from the pile.

"hhmmm these are cute" she smirked

"still warm" she teased

Then she did the hottest thing i'd seen in a long time!!

She put the gusset of the knickers to her nose and took a deep sniff.

"ooohhh sweet musky pussy juices" she cooed

"you try" she said holding them out to me

My cock was like a broom stick now and a small bead of pre cum oozed out!

I took the knickers and sniffed, they were amazing! Sweet sweaty odour of pussy juices. My cock visible twitched to attention!!

"put them on!" she ordered with a smirk

"yes madam" i laughed

I sqeezed the tiny knickers over my thighs and tucked my hairless bollocks into the crotch, my thick silky cock protruded out the top! I felt so fucking horny!!

Iris purred and came over to stroke my cock through the silky material, she dipped her head and licked the pre cum from my glistening cock, i could see the juices bubbling out of Iris and was desperate to fuck her!!

She turned around and bent over pushing her soaking pussy against my cock and completely soaking the knickers.

We were in a complete sexaul daze and prepairing to fuck like crazy when we were suddenly interupted!!!!!

"i think you will find they are my knickers" a voice yelled

We span around to see the girl from the beach standing with hands on hips, she had a serious look on her face!! We froze to the spot, my cock still poking from the fanny juice soaked knickers!!

"give them to me now" she demanded

I quickly rolled the knickers down my legs and handed them over to her.

She held them up and looked at the sticky material.

We just stared!!

Then she smirked and pushed the sticky material against her nose and mouth and began sniffing and licking our combined juices.

I almost shot my load right there and then!!

She was hot about 30ish long dark hair with a few piercings!!

She came into the stone circle and went straight for Iris completely ignoring me! Iris was backed against the wall and smothered with a frenzied french kiss, i could see Iris was taken aback for a second but she quickly responded as the two girls kissed and rubbed each others bodies.

They made their way onto the floor where the girl proceeded to dive into Iris's shaved pussy, within what seemed like seconds Iris had cum and was wriggling around like crazy on the floor. The girl shot me a glance and demanded "fuck me"!!

I stared for a second if that!! Then shuffled in behind her as she continued on Iris's pussy, by now Iris was practically screaming!

I pushed my raging cock against the girls pussy lips which were drenched in juices, and slid right in to her! She gasped and paused momentarally pushing her self back onto me. I reached round and began rubbing her breast and pulling her nipples, she grunted approval from within Iris's flowing pussy.

Iris came in an explosion of yelps and pulled the girls hair in the throws of orgasm, i pushed deeper and felt the girl buck and tremble under me.

She was cumming and she knew it too!!, Iris slipped out from under her and help her to her knees. Iris pushed her body against the girl and they kissed passionately as i pumped my cock into her.

Within seconds i felt the orgasm pulse through her, then anouther and anouther!! She was gripping onto Iris's face and breathing very deeply, when i felt my cum rising!

I pumped into her and gripped her small waist tightly she turned her head and we kissed a hot and sweaty kiss, her long hair was stuck to her face and breasts.

I slipped my cock out of her and she slumped to the floor with a massive grin on her face, my spunk dribbling from her pussy.

Iris spent the next few minutes eagerly licking my spunk from the girl, who came anouther couple of times.

She thanked us from her position on the floor, and was stil lying there when we left!!

Back at the apartment Iris complained that she didnt get any cock down at the beach.

"you cant complain" i chided

"look at the amazing pussy you got to eat" i said

She just laughed.

We took a shower and had an afternoon sleep, it was early evening when we woke, we must have missed the hotties sunbathing i thought to myself, but i couldnt complain could i!

Next day we were up early and down at the nudest beach looking for our hot girly from the previous day, but we saw no sign only a few fatties!

Back at the apartment in the afternoon we sat on the balcony and drank a bottle of wine.

After a while the hotties appeared and stripped to nothing straight away, they must have been getting used to it!

I nudged Iris and we both smirked and started whatching them intently.

Soon they were kissing and rubbing each others bodies, we also started getting horny.

Iris leaned over the balcony and i rubbed her breasts and pussy while she whatched the action.

The hotties changed position so that she could eat out the other, but they spotted us whatching them. I could see the looks on their faces change when they realised we were the ones that had whatched fucking 2 days before.

Iris waved and they waved back quickly, we beckoned them up to join us and they were there in a flash.

Both wore little bikinis!!

Roxy was 23 and achingly hot with choppy brown hair cut into her neck, she was fit and i was drooling.

Fay was 25 also hot with long dark hair, she was even fitted than Roxy and i almost passed out from lust.

Neither me or Iris had bothered to put any clothes on as it was already obvious why we had asked them up!!

I was sporting a huge erection that looked even bigger being freshly shaved all over.

We all sat down on the balcony and the wine flowed, all this time my cock stood to attention, i couldnt take my eyes off Fays tits they were perfect!

I told them that i had been wanking off on the balcony whilst whatching them, they both loved it! And we told them we had seen them rubbing each others pussy's!

They admitted they had never been with anouther girl before but after seeing us fucking one thing had led to anouther back at their aprtment and they had ended up in bed togeather!! Since then they had been practically non stop 69ing!!

We were laughing and drinking and the sexual tension was rising!!

Then Fay who had obviously seen me staring at her tits suddenly got up and came over to sit on my lap!!

Facing me!!

"lets get this party started" she whispered in my ear

She inched forward so my boner was nestling between her pussy lips, she was absolutely soaking wet! she leaned back so i could suck her nipples and rubbbed herself against my cock!

The sound of juicy pussy sucking on smooth cock shaft could be heard above our heavy breathing easily.

Iris didnt need anymore encouragement she approached Roxy who stood up and put her arms around iris as they slowly French kissed.

Iris looked amazing you would never guess she was 20 years older than the girls!!

Roxy obviously felt the same as she slid down Iris's fit body and began gently licking her shaved mound, Iris had Roxy's head gripped and i could see she was biting her lip and shuddering!

Roxy pulled Iris to the floor and she lay back on the cool balcony tiles while Roxy greedily nuzzled at her pussy.

Meantime Fay was really getting going and continually teased my cock by sliding her pussy right to the tip, just when i thought i would slip inside her she would pull back with a gasp.

Iris and Roxy were on the floor next to us and Fay continually looked down to gauge their progress, then Fay whispered in my ear again!

"lets give Iris a real treat" she sniggered

"follow my lead" she said

Fay slipped off my lap and straddled Iris's face with her body towards Roxy her super juicy pussy rubbed across Iris's face and she immediately began licking and nibbling at her eagerly.

Fay gestered for me to join her, so I slipped down behind her and pushed my cock into her waiting lips, with my balls resting in Iris's hair!!

I was now fucking an amazingly cute, fit and horny girl half my age and in the process rubbing my smooth and slippery cock and balls across the georgeous face of Iris!

I could feel Iris rubbing her tongue along my cock and flicking at Fay's clit! Everytime she flicked Fay would push back against me!

Roxy by now was upping her speed! I could see Iris kept raising her pelvis to meet Roxy's tongue!

Who would cum first? I hoped i could hold on a little longer!!

It was Iris!!

Roxy bought Iris off in an explosion, she bucked and trembled and had turn her head away from my cock and Fay's pussy to gulp in some air!

Fay was now close also, so i increased my speed and pushed deep into her, Iris had regained a little composure and continued nibbling on Fay's pussy. Roxy stopped eating Iris and slid up to french kiss her freind. They swapped the juices from Iris on their tongues as we all increased the tempo.

Fay started to judder and groan and leaned into Roxy's neck, hanging on as the first wave of orgasms swept through her, i pumped hard and felt myself cumming! Fay came again even louder then the first one, that was it i was cumming!!!!

I pulled out slightly and shot load after load across Fay's pussy and bum crack and across Iris's face and mouth!!

Iris continued to lick at Fay pussy and my drenched cock from beneath us, i slumped back against the chair leaving Iris greedily tonguing Fay's bum crack and licking all the cum off!

Roxy scrambled over to me and immediately went down on my still sensitive cock, slurping the mixture of pussy and spunk from the glistening shaft and helmet.

Fay collapsed onto her front as Iris slipped from under her, Iris quickly resumed her position gently parting Fays ass and tonguing her crack whilst slipping several fingers into her swollen pussy. Fay was still moaning and squirming approval.

There was no way my cock would go down and remained stiff and prepared as the hot hot hot!! Roxy continued her blowjob on me.

She came up to my face and we kissed, i could taste Iris and Roxy on her tongue and a little of my own juices!

Roxy had not cum yet so was really really worked up! i layed her back down on the floor next to Fay and went to work on her smooth pussy while i pushed a finger in her pretty ass hole, Fay leaned across and nibbled on Roxy's nipples. Roxy kept pulling my head up from her pussy to make eye contact and mouthing "fuck me fuck me".

I couldnt refuse! She was the hottest girl i had ever been this intimate with, so i slid up and pushed my cock straight into her right up to my balls.

She gasped loudly and let out a yelp of pleasure whilst biting on her own lip.

She looked so fucking hot, all sweaty and her face flushed red, her blue eyes were flashing wildly.

My trance was broken by Fay cumming again over Iris's face with a loud groan as she pushed her self back.

I looked back at Roxy who now had her eyes closed firmly and was gripping Fays arm tightly as i pumped into her, she gasped again and again as her juices were rising.

One last tremble and she bucked against me as a massive orgasm ripped through her, again and again she came and i continued to fuck her with the same smooth rythm!

She was almost begging me to stop and switched her grip so she could hold onto my fore arms and pull her self forward, i continued pumping and she came again, i counted 8 orgasms all in about 30 seconds.

I could now feel my own sap rising and quickened my pace with only the thought of my own pleasure, this quickening was still causing Roxy to tremble as her sensitive clit had even more pummeling.

I came short and fast and my body stiffened as i used my last thrust to push deept into Roxy.

It was the best fuck of my entire holiday if not ever!!

I pulled out and rolled onto my back, as soon as i was out of Roxy, Fay and Iris were in like a shot licking and nuzzling at Roxy's sticky pussy.

I propped my self up and watched the girls bring Roxy off again before we all ground to a slow halt.

It had been an amazing session, i had fucked 2 very hot girls and Iris had licked out the "the best tasting pussy of her life".

After the girls had left Iris was still!! horny as hell. She complained that she hadnt had any cock again!

So i had to oblige her didnt i?

We did get togeather with the girls one last time before the end of the holiday down at the nudest beach on their day off, we even managed to involve the girl from the last time, but thats anouther story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment