top

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the ride home

the ride home
By: luvswatchin (luvswatchin@yahoo.com)

While cuddling in the afterglow of our lovemaking the other night, I asked Patsy (my wife) what she had been thinking about that brought on such an intense and harder orgasm than normal. She said that she had been thinking about fulfilling one of my favorite fantasies on our way home from taking our youngest son back to college the next week. I then asked her which fantasy, as I had told her about several. She told me I would have to wait and see. Thinking about this got me hard again. She then reached down and grabbed my cock, asking if she caused this. I told her yes, just thinking about some of the stories I had told her. I then rolled over on top of her and stuffed my cock back into her soaking wet pussy, causing some of my last load out and down the crack of her arse. I then pulled it back out and ran it down and back up her crack before ramming it back in to her pussy. This time I left it there and started slow pumping her. I then asked her again which fantasy. She again said I would have to wait and see. I then told her if she did not tell me, I would pull back out and shove my cock up her arse. She then told me to go ahead. Knowing I was not getting anywhere, I went on ahead and pumped her pussy good and hard. When it was time to cum, I pulled out and sprayed my load on her breasts, which she hates because she thinks it is a waste of perfectly good sperm. She loves having my load either in her pussy or in her mouth. She then told me that that is not the way to find out and started wiping up my load and licking it off her fingers. Once she got most of it licked up, she rubbed the rest in and then we drifted off to sleep.

Patsy is not a spring chicken, when we got married she was a 34b. Now, after 25 plus years of marriage and several kids later, she is a 36c and still grabs the attention of men cumming and going into a room. She has mid back long straight auburn hair and an arse that is obviously good enough to fuck. Although she is not especially well endowed, I have always wanted her to show more of her cleavage and to wear short skirts to show off her arse. Lately though, she has been dressing a more provocatively. When she thinks no one is watching or can see her, she exposes herself to me or will back into me and grab and rub my cock through my pants.

As the next few days progressed, she made it a point to come up to me and rub my cock oand tease me by walking around the house naked. When the day arrived, she asked me if I was ready for the trip home from the college. I told her only if she was serious about what she told me about the trip home. She then responded by flashing her pussy at me and told me that at least one of my fantasies would be cumming true tonight. About an hour before we were to leave; she came over to me, gave me a kiss, rubbed my cock and told me that she was going to go into the bedroom to get ready. She continued by telling me NOT to come in or she would not go thru with her plan for the evening. She again grabbed my cock, gave it a squeeze, and as she walked away said to knock when we were ready to go. I then asked her if she was going to need any help; to which, she said not now but maybe on the way home.

When our son got home from his friends house, we loaded the car with his clean laundry and the other stuff he had brought home. I went and knocked on the door and told Patsy we were ready to go. She responded by saying that I better not be ready to go yet. I chuckled and told her the car was packed and we were ready to leave. She said she would be out in a minute. When she came out, she already had her winter coat on as it was the end of Christmas break. We then got in the car and headed south towards the school. She sat in the passenger seat and slept the whole way there while our son and I talked.

Once we got there, we helped him take everything up to his room and said our good-byes. When we got back to the car, we got in and headed towards the interstate. Needing to get gas and a bite before getting on, we stopped at a gas station with an open drive thru. After telling me what she wanted, Patsy said she needed to go to the bathroom. As she got out of the car, she removed her coat showing me what she had on underneath. Leaving her coat in the car, she proceeded to walk into the gas station wearing a shear multi-colored tank top (you could tell she had no bra on) and a very short mini-skirt. Neither article left anything to the imagination. When the cold night air hit her tits, her nipples stood out immediately like large pencil erasers. I then proceeded on around to the drive- thru getting our food. I then pulled back up in front and waited on her. When she walked up to the door on her way out; she stopped, looked around, and lifted her skirt showing me that she had no underwear on and that she had shaved her pussy before we left. She then lowered it back down, smoothed it out and came out and got in the car. As she got in, she asked if I liked my show. As she sat down, I grabbed her hand and put it on my hardening cock and said what do you think. She then told me that it was nothing compared to what she did inside to the attendant.

As we pulled away, she told me what she did while I was in the drive-thru and she was inside. When she walked in; she went up to the counter, leaned over (knowing he could see all of her breasts swaying inside her top) and asked the attendant where the bathroom was. She said he just pointed. On her way to the bathroom, she could feel his eyes on her arse. She then stopped at one of the displays at the end of an aisle and acted like she was looking at something. Then she dropped something on the floor. When she bent over, she bent at the waste, making sure her skirt rode up uncovering her arse and pussy. She then looked at him while bent over and winked at him. This broke his stare and he fumbled around trying to not look like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. She then proceeded to the bathroom. While she was in there, he came over to the door and asked if she was okay. She told him yes and then asked him if he needed anything. He did not answer and when she came out he was back behind the counter. She then walked over to the end of the counter and asked him if he would do her a favor. He told her yes. She then asked him if she could see his cock; she could tell he was excited by the bulge in his pants. He then looked around, unzipped his fly and pulled out his 8 inch hard-on. She then bent over and kissed it. He moaned and pushed it up towards her mouth. She then took it into her mouth to give him a blow job. Something her mouth is incredibly good at. After a few long slow sucks, and a couple of pulls on his cock; he told her that he was already ready to cum. She told him good and sucked harder. He then stiffened and emptied his load into her mouth. After sucking him dry, she tucked his cock back in his pants, zipped him up and left. She then told me that is when I saw her walk up to the door. She then said the door show was not just for me, but was also a show for him too (kind of saying, see what you cannot have).

After telling me this, we finished our food and discussed her exposure and blow job to a total stranger. She said it invigorated her and was just a start to the trip home. She said she actually did not plan on doing what she did inside until she saw how cute he was. She asked if I was ready for the rest of my fantasy, to which I said of course. She then removed her top and skirt and sat there naked. She then got a couple of her toys out, leaned her seat back and told me it was show time. As I looked at her, she told me there was one more thing. She said that I was to turn the interior light on and honk the horn as we passed any semi's. I asked her if she was sure, she grabbed my hand and put it on her clit and said stick it in. She then asked me if it felt like she was kidding. She was even wetter than she was the other night.

She then grabbed her 8 inch vibrating dildo, turned it on and stuck in between her legs so that it was humming against her pussy and her clit. She leaned back in her seat, closed her eyes and started rubbing her breasts. Boy was it hard to watch the road; I would much rather have watched her the whole time. It was not long before we came up on our first semi. I asked her again if she wanted me to turn the lights on and honk. She said if I don't, she was going to get dressed and we would ride home in silence. I then reached up, flipped the light on and honked. As we proceeded by him, she started humping her pussy up and down on the dildo while she continued rubbing and pulling on her breasts. As we cleared the front of the semi, you could hear him honk his air horn. This went on for several miles and numerous semi's. About half way home, she asked if I could pull into the next rest stop as she had to use the restroom again. When we pulled in, I pulled right up in front of the building. She got out, buck naked, and went in. When she came out, two truckers were walking up to the door talking. They opened the door for her and just stared. You could see the question in their faces, are we actually looking at a naked woman. They continues to watch her as she came to the car, opened the door, looked back at them, gave her breasts a squeeze and blew them a kiss. She then got in the car and we left. We never did see them go in, when we pulled away they were still watching her.

She settled back into her seat, got a towel out of her bag and stuck it under her. She then took the dildo and stuck it in her pussy. As we went down the road, she started rubbing and pulling her breasts and playing with her clit again. Every once in a while she would grab the dildo and pump herself. The next few semi's we came up she would have me pump the dildo as she played with her clit with one hand and her breasts with the other. As we passed more and more trucks, she would got bolder and started opening her legs so they could get a good look at her pussy being pumped. On one occasion, she had me slow down so she could give the driver a personal show. When she told me this, she said this one is cute. As we paced him, she had me pull the dildo all the way out and then push it all the way back in. She had me do this with slow strokes and quick hard ones. Talk about driving distracted. It was hard enough for me to stay on the road; I cannot imagine how the semi driver kept his rig on the road. She then clamped her legs together and came as she looked right at the driver. After cumming hard, she said lets go and I proceeded to pass him. I asked her if she enjoyed that and she said yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and purred back at me.

When I knew we were getting close to our exit, I told her and she said we needed to pass one more truck. It was not much longer that I came up on one. She said that when I got even with this one to turn the light on and honk like normal, but that I was to pace him until our exit. She then reached in her purse and pulled out her 4 inch vibrator and told me that once I got even, she was going to pull her legs up and I was to shove it into her arse. I asked if I needed to get it wet and she said no that she was plenty wet. As I pulled up on it, I did as instructed; lights, horn, and she then pulled her legs up and I shoved the vibrator up her arse. She was right; she was plenty wet as it went all the way in in one push. She then told me pump it. As I pumped her arse, she again rubbed her breasts and played with her clit. She then said it is a woman. I said what, she said the driver, it is a woman. I then asked if she wanted me to go, she said no, she was good looking. We stayed even with them until it got to the point I had to either slow down or miss the exit. Patsy then said miss the exit, I want to get this one with her watching. As we passed the exit, Patsy started moaning and saying this is going to be a big one and promptly started howling as loud as she could. She was right, it was a big on; as she does not scream and howl unless she is trying to go over the top. After peaking she went limp. When I asked her if she was okay, she did not answer. When I looked over, as I still had the light on, I noticed that she had passed out. I then turned the light off and took the next exit; turned around and headed back to our exit.

I let her rest as I knew when we got home it was going to be a great rest of the night as we would relive parts of her journey. About fifteen minutes from home I reached over and started playing with her clit figuring it would wake her up. Once awake, she asked where we were, I told her about fifteen minutes out. She then reached down and found I had left her toys in her. She then asked why I had not removed them. I told her I did not know if she was done yet. She then told me good thinking as she started pumping both of them again. As we pulled in the driveway, she pulled her toys out and told me to cum help her. When I got to her door, I opened it and she immediately undid my pants, pulled them and my boxers down and promptly took my 7 inch cock into her mouth. Once she got me wet, she got up, walked to the back of the car and said here, now, and pointed to her arse. I then walked up behind her and put the tip at her bud. Felling me there, she pushed back impaling herself on me before I could even push in. She let out a moan and said that is what I need. She then started pumping on me; as I would pull out, she would pull away. As I pushed in, she would slam back into me. After just a few strokes, I was ready and told her I had been since the first semi. As I exploded in her arse, I pushed all the way in and held it there. Knowing I was cumming, she continued her movement, tightening her arse muscles making sure to milk every drop she could out of me. Once she felt me stop pushing, she slammed back into me one last time and clamped her hands down on her pussy and came again herself. This one did not match her final one on the road, but it was still a good one as she did let out a primal scream of ecstasy at the end of it.

I then helped her into the house where we went to bed. When we woke the next morning, she told me what some of the drivers did as we passed. As she told me this, she snuggled up to me and started stroking my cock. Once she got it to full staff, she got up and mounted me and proceeded to tell me what all she was thinking about as we were driving. That would have made for another interesting story in itself. When I could not take any more of it, I asked her if she was ready. She then started riding me even harder until I came. After my orgasm subsided, she dismounted and promptly started licking and sucking my cock cleaning me off. That is one of her favorite things, cleaning herself off of me. After getting me cleaned up, she rolled over and asked if I minded if she got hers. I told her by all means. She then stuck two fingers into her pussy and started pumping herself. To help her out I reached over and started pulling her tits until she came. We then cleaned up the bed, took our shower (together of course), and went and got some breakfast as neither of us felt like cooking. The rest of the day was spent fucking, sucking and satisfying each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment