top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

In Hot Water

In Hot Water
By: shysecret (shysecret9@yahoo.com)

(For JT. I wish your flight had been later. JB)

"Oh shit," Aaron mumbled into the phone. "What time is it?"

"8:05, and I'm in the lobby," I replied. We were at our profession's annual conference in LA, and I'd just walked over from the hotel next door to meet Aaron for breakfast before he flew home. My company has a subcontract with his one-man operation. We've developed a good working relationship over the last few years although we live on opposite coasts. This is one of my few annual opportunities to see him. I respect him as a professional, although his impossible deadlines and scanty instructions can drive me nuts. And even though I've never told him, I adore him as a man.

He grunted. "The electricity and hot water were off all last night. I look and probably smell like hell."

"C'mon down anyway; I don't mind," I laughed. In fact, a seductive plot was hatching in my mind.

He showed up about ten minutes later. His disheveled white hair and half-closed lids reminded me of a sleepy owlet. We hugged and headed into the restaurant.

Once seated and caffinated, we dispensed quickly with work related talk and moved on to his favorite topic: his teenaged sons. He turns into melted butter when he talks about them. He's been divorced twice, but he's always put the kids ahead of any bad feelings with his exes. I love listening to him, seeing how someone can be so fiercely proud and tender at the same time. And I love looking into those large blue-grey eyes.

He waved away my attempts to pay for my breakfast. As we stood up, I asked when he was flying out. He replied, "I have about two hours to kill before heading over to the airport."

Aha. "You could come over to my room and take a shower," I said with all the innocence I could fake.

He thought for a quick moment. "Thanks," he said. "Let me grab a few things and I'll meet you there."

I told him the room number, headed back, put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, and did a bit of tidying. Two hours was not necessarily going to be a lot of time.

*****

I cracked the door open and arranged myself on the bed, studiously reading the conference schedule. He knocked, then let himself in. He jerked a thumb towards the bathroom door with a questioning expression on his face, and I nodded, then went back to my pretend studying. In reality, my heart was pounding. After the door closed, I closed my eyes and listened until I could hear the shower spray.

Now or never. I stripped off my clothes quickly, trying not to think too much, and opened the bathroom door.

At first, he didn't hear or see me. He was rinsing the shampoo from his hair. His posture suggested a body that had not been touched in a long time and that was badly in need of touching.

I tapped on the glass shower door and he looked up with a start. He slid back the panel near where I was standing.

"Laurie...?" he asked. He looked at me with an odd mix of confusion and appreciation. To eliminate the former, I leaned over and kissed him softly. We pulled apart and looked into each others' eyes for an endless few seconds. Then he held out his hand and helped me step into the tub.

We kissed again, longer and more passionately this time. He moaned as I dabbed my tongue around the inside of his upper lip. His tongue started exploring the soft linings of my cheeks.

I pulled away, but only long enough to pick up the soap. I worked up a good lather between my hands, then began washing him. His strong shoulders, his just-sufficiently-hairy chest, his slight pot belly. For now, I skipped his stirring cock, and stroked the outside of his thighs instead.

He began doing the same for me, but starting at my hips and working up. When he got to my breasts, he began moving his hands in slow, sensual circles, sometimes but not always touching the nipples. I leaned my head back and breathed in ecstasy. I needed this, too. The water was a little cooler than I like it, but the warmth of our bodies made up for it.

He finally paused and moved his hands to the sides of my face. "Laurie," he said, "how do you feel about blow jobs?"

I grinned. "How do I feel?" I echoed. "Well, I put one hand here," on his balls, "and one here," on the root of his shaft, "and..." and I sunk to my knees and gently took his head in my mouth. I moved my tongue around the sweet ridges and felt it pulse in response. Then I moved my tongue slowly down the shaft, back up the shaft, and took as much of the now-erect cock as I could into my mouth. I hummed and sucked and played with his balls, fantasizing that we were in a rain forest as the water continued to fall over us both.

The reverie was so strong that I was startled to hear him gasp, "I'm going to come..." I usually don't like to taste cum, but I was caught up in the moment. I increased the pressure of my tongue, and felt a small, warm dribble hit my mouth. "Don't let me come all the way yet," he whispered, starting to step back. I released him, letting the dribble cascade out the side of my mouth and looking up at him. He looked down, saying, "I have so much more I want to give you," and turned off the water.

He pulled me to my feet, and followed me out of the shower. We dried each other off, which degenerated into a game of flicking towels and laughter. I dashed back into the room and sat on the side of the bed, giggling and panting. He knelt in front of me and gathered my breasts together as if they were a bouquet. He bent his head over them and began licking and kissing the space where they met, crooking his hard tongue to reach down deep. I rested my arms across his back, letting our foreheads touch. He worked his way up my breastbone, then both sides of my neck, then came in for a sweet kiss. As the kiss deepened, he thrust one finger deep into me, then another, then began to rub my clit with his thumb. It was erotic, it was affectionate, it was...beyond words.

"Should I lick...?" I shook my head no before he even finished. I usually love to be eaten, but time was short and I had a goal. "No. No, I want you inside me. I need you inside me. Please." He moved his hands to my thighs.

"Are you safe?"

I put one hand on his cheek. "I'm safe."

He walked around to the other side of the bed while I stared at his still-erect cock, marveling at how it would probably fit inside me perfectly. He lay on his side and I scrambled over to meet him. I put my right leg over him, and he guided himself fully into my ready opening.

At first he didn't move. I looked at him and noticed his eyes were wet. "I just wanted...just to feel the connection to another person. To you. You don't know how long I've fantasized about you."

"Me too," I whispered. "I don't even care what happens next. This is worth it."

He smiled and began moving in and out of me, softly rubbing my clit. I squeezed his shoulders, then his butt, encouraging him to go as deep as he could. We quickly fell into a rhythm; as he moved in, my vaginal muscles contracted to greet him, over and over. I started to come softly, muttering "Fuck me," and then began screaming the words in a passion I'd never felt before. As I neared my orgasm, I heard him loudly call my name and felt a warm rush of fluid enter me. He finished just as I climaxed, and we reached for each other, opening our mouths in a deep kiss of desire and possibility.

*****

We lay exhausted for several minutes, our fingers idly playing together. Then he reluctantly looked at the clock.

"It's going to be hard to leave you," he said.

"Yes, but it would be harder to go back to the conference together and pretend this didn't happen," I grinned. He chuckled, kissed me on the forehead, stood up, and went back in the bathroom to retrieve his clothes. I hugged my knees to my chest, astounded how my every fantasy had just come true.

When he came back, only slightly rumpled, he pulled me to my feet and kissed me. Then he said goodbye with a parody of the greatest closing line of all time that made my heart sing:

"Laurie, I think this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

No comments:

Post a Comment