top

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

His Wife, My Bitch

His Wife, My Bitch [part 1 of 10]
By: TJC (tcorbiter2011@yahoo.com)

His Wife, My Bitch

The Labor day block party was always fun and that was especially true this year. The couples and families get together for some good barbecue and some drinks and just have a good time, but this year we had a new couple that had moved in join us. Bill, an accountant, and his wife Molly. Both seemed very nice and my wife and I talked about having them over for dinner some time.

Molly was a hot, curvy little thing with curly strawberry blonde hair flowing down past her shoulders. She and Bill hadn't had any kids yet as she was trying to get a catering business going first. At the block party she talked about how kids were not a priority yet. She and Bill were in their late twenties, about fifteen years younger than my wife and I. Molly, wearing tight white jeans and a sweet looking low cut green blouse, flirted continually with the men while telling Bill to go and get her a drink, go and get this and go and get that. She ordered him around like a puppy. Finally I approached her in a quiet moment near the buffet table.

"You have that man of yours trained," I joked as I came up alongside her. Molly had an infectious laugh and her dark brown eyes sparkled as the looked up at me.

"He gets rewarded, I promise you," she said with a wink. It was my turn to laugh, having been caught off guard.

"He's a lucky man," I said and gave her a gentle squeeze on her tight ass when nobody was looking and felt her slide her hand along my forearm. I started to walk away and she called quietly after me..

"Hey Curt," she said and I turned. "You know what house we live in right?" Her eyes looked right through me. I nodded. "Good. Real good." Oh yeah, I thought to myself, it's gonna be real good alright.

-----

Just a couple days later I strolled over to Bill and Molly's house knowing full well Bill was long gone. It was all so surreal and sexually charged. She opened the door in an orange satin robe, her hair damp and freshly showered.

"Bill around, Molly?"

"Like you came here to see him." Molly laughed and let me in, and I heard her lock the door. As I turned around she came up right against me, the sweet scent of her skin and hair fileld my senses. "I had a feeling you'd be by, Curt. Is there something you want?" She leaned in and breathed on my neck. "I have a feeling there is...."

"This situation is a bit of a surprise to me," I said finally, letting my hand move around her and feel her firm ass through the thin material of her robe. There was a glimpse of a nipple as she tugged my polo from my shorts.

"A good surprise I take it?"

"Well...yeah...just wasn't sure if you were a big tease." I felt her fingers on my stomach and squeezed her ass tighter. My cock was bulging in my shorts.

"Your wife is gone, Bill is gone, nobody is around this morning. No teasing." Molly's eyes flashed like a she-devil as she opened my belt and unzipped the shorts. She pushed me into a big chair in her living room and went to her knees, working my shorts and briefs down as I arched to make it easier. This was a confident, sexy bitch. Soon her hands were rubbing up and down my legs before she took hold of my thick, hard cock.

"What are you up to?" I said with a smile, reaching into her robe and pinching and rolling her erect nipples.

Molly leaned her head down, pushing my legs open, sliding her cheek on my inner thigh. "I like to explore a man." She nibbled my leg and cupped my balls with her hand, her long nails felt wonderful against my manhood. "I know what you want," she whispered, her face moving up toward my hard-on. "All men want this."

"Mmmmm you're right about what I want, but just so you know not all men are the same." Her mouth was right near my shaft, her warm breath heightening my arousal.

"Is that so?" Molly smiled up at me as I jiggled her tits with my nipple grip. She knelt straight up and pulled the robe off her shoulders, revealing a pair of perfect 36 sized melons. Lowering back down with a grin, she grasped my cock and rubbed the head over her soft, pouty lips. "Would you like me to suck your cock, Curt?" I nodded, cupping her mounds now, letting my thumbs rub her hard pebbles. She engulfed me with her warm mouth and moaned over my stiff flesh. She knew what she was doing, sliding her face up and down at different speeds, letting her tongue paint the thick vein under my manhood. This was a woman who loved sucking cock. She didn't know it yet, but this was not going to be the last time she sucked mine.

"Mmmm that's a good girl," I told her. "You know how to make a guy happy, huh?" I stroked her damp hair and watched her work. Molly smiled over my thick pole and nodded. Taking a gentle hold of some of her hair I started letting my hand ride up and down with her head as my groin started swirling with little grinds up into her open, willing mouth. The vibrations of mer moans sent me soaring with desire. I wanted to fuck this little thing.

Molly's mouth began moving faster, pushing her face down on my cock, soft gags escaping from her throat.

"You're sucking that cock like you want me to cum in your mouth." I gave her tits some playful slaps. "Is that what you want?" I pushed her face down, filling her throat with my hardness, feeling her gag and seeing her eyes tear up as she nodded her head furiously.

"MMMM..HHHmmmm," Molly finally managed to squeak out.

"I want a please," I told her. I released her head and leaned back in the chair, watching her slide up and off my throbbing cock. Molly's eyes showed shock, but also an unmistakable glint of wanton lust. "I mean it. Say please."

"Oh god you're a kinky guy aren't you," she giggled, lowering her face to lick along my balls. "Please cum in my mouth, Curt baby. Please."

"You're a hot little bitch," I told her.

"You bet I am, Baby!"

"Take it in your mouth and suck me off!"

Molly snapped her lips over me once again started face fucking herself over my manhood. She choked, gagged, and kept twisting her head to look up at me. I felt my body shake as my desire erupted in gobs of hot cream into her mouth. My hands grabbed her firm tits and gave them a squeeze as I rode out my spurting flow while she kept sliding up and down sucking feverishly.

"Slide off my cock," I told her, "but you hold any cum you haven't swallowed in that mouth." Molly looked up nervously but did as I told her. It was obvious she was learning that she wasn't sucking her husband's cock today. "Go to the table and lean over on your elbows, baby." With a dazed expression and holding her mouth shut tight, she gracefully came to her feet and moved slowly toward the table. "Oh and open those legs wide."

Molly was in position, looking down at the table as I stripped the rest of my clothes off. She had shapely legs that traveled up into a perfect ass and glistening shaven slit.

"As you can see, I'm probably a little different than Bill." I saw her nod a response and look back at me as I pulled a chair out and moved it up behind her. "You can swallow that cream now, Baby." I heard her lips smack and then a quick breath taken.

"You're a kinky animal, Curt. God almighty."

Ignoring her as I settled in a chair behind her displayed sex, I fingered her slit, pushing two fingers up inside her. Molly moaned loudly and I saw her leg twitch as I twisted them deep. "Those elbows will not come off the table, am I clear?"

"Yeah, baby, oh god that feels good."

"I'm gonna finger fuck and eat you." I blew my breath over her sex making her shudder before sucking one of her wet lips into my mouth.

"OOOOO..Baby, I love how your hand and mouth work on me." Molly was swaying her ass around as I sucked and fingered her hole.

Molly's wet slit was clenching down on my fingers as I started pumping them in and out of her. I turned my head and lowered down under her legs, my tongue poking at her swollen, sensitive clit.

"Want me to suck your clit?" My fingers were ramming into her pulsating pussy now. "Do you?"

"Yeah, suck my clit baby," she groaned.

I smiled down under her body and pushed a third finger into her little pussy and gave her clit a sharp slap, causing Molly to yelp.

"Oh fuck that stung," she groaned.

"You'll use manners and say please." I pressed her clit with my hand. "Do you want me to suck your clit, Molly?"

"Fuck you're something," she whispered as her legs trembled. "Please suck my clit, Baby. Pleeease."

Closing my lips over her hard bud, I painted it with my tongue, moaning against her wet flesh. My fingers moved back and forth in her slippery slit with loving care as I suckled and ate her sugary sex.

"Ohhh GODDD!!!" cried Molly, pushing herself up and down on her toes. "God damn that's amazing."

"Thinking about Bill right now?" I burrowed up into her wetness, almost knocking her off balance as I worked her hole with my mouth and hand, wanting her to be a frothy, gooey mess. My hand was soaked from assaulting her sopping wet slit while my face was drenched in nectar.

"No....fucking way.....Bill who?" Molly giggled thru her moans and groans of pleasure, while I worked my fingers deep and then slid them out. I started licking her lips and hole as I began stroking my cock back to life with warm, wet fingers.

"Mmmm you taste good, Molly." I said as I licked in and out of her dripping hole. "I wonder if it's as nice to fuck your pussy as it is to eat it?"

"Fuck me, Baby," Molly screamed. "Shove your cock into me."

"I'm not Bill." I slapped her clit harder. "You will use good manners and say please!"

"Mother fucker.....Please.....Please fuck me!" Molly's voice was strained in pleasure and pain. "This is so...fucking weird...."

"Because you're used to controlling things," I said, my tongue licking over her clit. I could tell she could cum at any minute. "You will also ask for permission to cum." Slowly I rose to my feet, kissing and licking the salty small of her back, rubbing my hard cock against her ass.

"Oh, I've heard of this shit, baby, I like it...." Molly moaned.

Molly's skin was velvety smooth, her body tight and toned. I moved my hands all over her back and shoulders before taking her hair in my hand once again. "I know your soaked but I expect a tight pussy or you'll get it in the ass." With that I pushed my cock into her soft, wet slit and grinded against her.

"Oooo God.... Jesus Chrrriiiiist," Molly yelled as I started fucking her clenching, gripping pussy.

"Bill never fucks you like he owns you huh? I bet he's never even considered taking your ass." I pulled back on her hair, snapping her head up.

"God, no," she screamed out through her constant moans. "He likes it normal." I knew I had Molly now, she was surrendering control to me. I took her with powerful thrusts, ramming my stiff cock into her squishy wet slit, grinding myself against her saturated sex while I twisted her hair in my hand. "Oooo god," she yelled out pained voice.

"You have a nice little body for fucking, Molly." My cock was deep inside her now, my free hand reaching in to stroke her swelled up clit. "I might come back and fuck you again."

"Ooo yes ...ooooooooooooo," Molly groaned.

"I think another thing Bill fails to do with you is this." I spanked her ass with a hard THWACK. Molly screamed out in shocked pain but then moaned. With my fingers wet from her clit I spanked her again and again, THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, until I saw her eyes tear up. I turned her head back toward me, looking into her wet eyes, full of desire and lust, my manhood penetrating her sweet pussy with a barrage of angry thrusts. I wanted this cocky girl to be reduced to my little sextoy.

"AAaaahhHHHH," Molly screamed. "I need to cum. God I'm gonna cum."

Not hearing a please, I twisted her hair tighter and pushed my index finger into her ass, forcing a squeal from my new little bitch. "Was that your way of asking permission you little slut?"

"PLEASE LET ME CUM!" Molly yelled with a fury born of fearful arousal. Then in a soft, nearly broken voice..... "Please.....may I.......cum?" Oh how I loved the sound of surrender. I drilled her with my cock harder and harder, making her body shake. Filling both her holes, making her feel at long last like a woman truly being taken.

"Do it, Baby," I told her. Pounding her pussy, wiggling my finger deep inside her snug luscious rear. "Cream for me."

"Ohhhhhhhmyyyyyygodddddddd," Molly groaned as if it were one long word while spasms shook her body. I could feel her releasing a flood of warmth over my stabbing sword as I drove deep inside her sex and rubbed against her. Slowly, very slowly, I pulled my finger from her ass.....then I used both my hands to hold her hair and take her with ferocious desire throughout her orgasm. The screams from Molly were like a seductive sexual symphony. I didn't stop fucking her until I unloaded a second gob of cream, this time deep in her well used fuck-hole.

As I slowed down, I let go of her hair and she lay her face flat on the table, her arms limp to the side. My cock slid back and forth slowly inside her sopping wet slit.

"God, you're amazing," she said with plunging breaths. "Never have I......just...never."

"You liked being taken," I told her. "Nice change for you."

"Mmmmmm Hhhmmmmm."

When I finally slid out of her dripping slit, I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them open, then sandwiched my cock between them and wiped it off. She gave a couple little whimpered groans as I did so. Once I was done, I kissed her back and started getting dressed.

"I was thinking of taking a shower here and letting you wash me, but maybe next time."

"Baby, I'd love to, don't go," Molly said sleepily and started to move off the table.

"Get back in position. I didn't tell you to move, did I?" I saw her slowly lay her head and chest back on the table, though she let her legs close a bit. "You stay in that position until you hear me leave. Got it?"

"Yeah, baby."

Once dressed I went over to the table and stroked her ass and back. "You're a hot woman, Molly. I will come back and fuck you again. Would you like that?"

"Yeahhhhh come back and fuck me again," she moaned, then added a quick "please."

"Between you and I, you are my bitch. Say it. Tell me you're my bitch."

"I'm your bitch," Molly said quietly.

"Good." I leaned over and kissed her cheek sweetly. "What are you to Bill?"

"Uh..."

"You're Bill's.....what....."

"I'm Bill's wife," she said finally.

"You're Bill's wife...you're my bitch. Say it." I nibbled her neck as she remained flat on the table.

"I'm Bill's wife and I'm your bitch."

"That's right. Two men to fuck. Both different." I moved toward the door and took a look back at her over the table. The magnificent ass and legs. "By the way, two men is enough. I find out your being a slut to any other man I will slap you around like a whore. Got it?"

"Yeah, I got it," she said evenly.

"Good." I left the house and walked back toward mine. In my mind I pictured Bill coming home to find Molly asleep in that position. It would be hilarious. Hopefully she won't fall asleep bent over the table. It's going to be fun having a bitch down the street and it will be even more fun watching Bill wait on her hand and foot knowing in my mind what it is she really desires.

------

Later my wife got home. "Hi Love," she said. "How was your day off?"

"Good, the usual nothing happening around this neighborhood," I said as I put my book down. "Let me take you out to dinner, sweets. What do you say?"

"Great! Let me change first. You're so sweet."

All was right with my world. All was so very right.

TJC

No comments:

Post a Comment