top

Monday, September 6, 2010

A long time coming

A long time coming
By: RedViper (grokking@gmail.com)

Hi. I'm Ted, your narrator. The girl driving is Heather. We dated in high school for a year, and then I broke things off because I wanted more and she didn't. Somehow, we kept in touch throughout college, and joked sometimes about taking a trip when we graduated. The trip didn't happen until two years after graduation - she'd finally nailed down a teaching position and had most of the summer off, and the royalties from my first book were starting to come in.

That's how we ended up here - here being the outskirts of Burlington, Vermont, fresh off a tour of a certain ice cream company's plant, we had plans for dinner and a room at a local B&B. Any semblance of sexual tension had gone from the relationship, or so I thought...

Heather was looking especially good today. She'd given up her high school all-ponytail phase for a normal, shoulder-length cut, her thick blonde hair pulled back with a tortoiseshell clip. A dark green sweater was tighter across her ample chest than I remembered. Heather was a D cup in ninth grade, and her breasts looked better now than they had back then.

She drove barefoot, toes slicked with fiery red polish. I had a sneaking suspicion this was something new, and I wondered idly what brought it on. Snug jeans finished her apparel, and a look from her clear blue eyes brought forth a sheepish grin from me.

"Staring again, dear?"

"Can you blame me, honey?"

(We always did the "referring to each other by ridiculously sappy names bit)

Heather looked down. "Well, I'm not doing too bad...and I know you like what you see.

"I...I..." I stammered, trying to hide a growing blush. "You know what I think of you, Heather - you're beautiful, and sometimes I wish I could learn the full extent of that beauty."

"Really?" She seemed interested. "Explain."

"You know what we didn't do in high school?"

Her features hardened. "Yes?"

"What's stopping us?"

Heather frowned. "Want a list?"

"Actually, yes."

"Fine. 1. I'm still a virgin. 2. I don't want to ruin our friendship. 3. I haven't trimmed in weeks."

I laughed, in spite of myself.

"Now I suppose you'll run down the list and tell me why I'm wrong." She knew me too well.

"Okay. 1. Who better to lose it to than someone with experience, someone who will respect you in the morning, someone who won't disappear? 2. If the way I ended our time dating didn't kill our friendship, nothing sort of a nuclear war started by one of us could."

Heather cracked a smile. "And what about number three?"

"Ah yes, number three. Well, there's no rule saying your pussy needs to be anything than exactly the way you like it."

"But I like it trimmed."

"So take a shower when we get to the room."

I thought I had her there, but Heather had to make a sharp right turn into the bed and breakfast, causing me to think about my grandmother in the shower so I could get out of the car.

Suitcases inside, Heather announced she wanted a shower.

"Sounds like fun. Want some help?"

"With what?"

"Your pussy. Even if we don't fuck tonight, I'll still help you trim."

"Who says I need help?"

"I do. C'mon, what's a little vaginal trimming between friends?"

She sighed, and I knew she was going to give in. "Fine. Just...don't stare, okay?" Like I could agree to that - well, it's not like she'd notice. "Okay, hon."

Heather closed the door, leaving me outside the bathroom.

"Come in in a minute." I laughed.

"I'm helping trim the hair on your pussy and I can't see you undress?"

"Supply and demand, honey. Right now, your demand's pretty high, and I'm the only supply in town."

She had me. "I'll be here. Want me clothed or naked?"

There was a pause from behind the door, then:

"Naked. You've told me too much about the girls you were with for me to pass up a chance like this." Heather giggled. "Better hope you weren't bragging falsely."

I smiled. She'd find out soon enough, I thought, shucking my clothes. I reached for the doorknob, but before I could turn it, the door popped open and there stood Heather, the object of so many adolescent fantasies, completely naked. I could only stare, letting my eyes answer all the questions I'd had since we dated.

Her breasts were simply incredible - not a stretch mark or blemish anywhere, just full heavy globes marked by thick pink nipples, poking up like erasers. Letting my eyes wander, I saw that the coy girl had been lying about the state of her vaginal maintence. She wasn't untrimmed, she wasn't even trimmed - Heather was completely bare, not a hair to be found from her chin to her toes. She stepped closer and put a hand on my rapidly stiffening cock, stroking it gently.

"Now, Ted, I know this is a lot to handle. I've been dreaming of this day since we met, and I want you to let me...catch up on what I've been missing." Her other hand gently cupped my balls, lightly kneading them.

"For someone who's lost a lot of time, you're certainly learning fast" I told her, catching my breath.

"Will you teach me?" Heather asked softly, flicking her eyes up to meet mine.

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Yeah. You have pass a test first."

"What's the test?" she cooed into my ear, not slowing her ministrations for a second.

"KNEEL!" I growled, and immediately Heather's knees buckled, bringing her to the floor.

"You passed, honey. Now open your mouth."

She gulped and slowly, cautiously opened up. I offered my cock, rubbing it against her lips. She looked at me, confused.

"I...I don't know what to do."

I knelt, kissed her on the cheek, whispered in her ear - "Lick it. Suck it like a lollipop. If I start moaning, keep doing what you're doing. But don't keep me waiting."

She dove forward, eager to start her first blowjob. Heather started out slowly, licking precum off the tip of my cock, running her tongue down my thick, meaty shaft, and finally taking the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue so well I wondered exactly how virginal she was. No worry. I'd find out. By this time, she was really getting into it, sucking me enthusiastically. If I let her keep going like this, I'd cum before getting what I'd wanted since high school.

"Stand up,hon."

"Why?" Heather pouted, her tongue on the underside of my shaft.

"Because I want to taste you now."

Within seconds, she was on the bed, legs open, awaiting my insistent tongue. I kissed her lips, then her other lips, noting increased moisture on both. I flicked at the dewy drops of excitement on my new lover's cunt. She responded by grabbing my head. Encouraged, I licked my way up to her clit, and darted my tongue around it. Heather moaned. Then, I locked the flat of my tongue directly onto her clit and began grinding - her moans turned to shrieks, her hand shoving my face into her dripping cunt. She came on my face twice before she was able to let go.

"That was your turn. This one's mine." I told Heather, spreading her legs. My cock was rock-hard and ready to fill her for the first time. Eyes still glazed from her orgasms, she nodded.

The head of my cock slid easily into Heather's soaked pussy. Almost immediately, I found her hymen and gave it a little push. Anchored on - it would take a lot to break through.

"Ready, love?" I breathed. "Ready to see what all the fuss is about?" Heather smiled. "Fuck me, TeeOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW" because as soon as I heard yes, I pushed forward, and she was a virgin no more.

"Oh g-d. Oh g-d. I...I...let me get used to it."

I obliged, letting Heather flex her newly useful muscles around my cock. Slowly, I began thrustng, and her eyes rolled back into her head. As I sped up, she clawed at the bed, thrashing like she was having a neverending orgasm.

I was getting close too - her newly opened cunt gripped me exquisitely tight. With every new thrust I was realizing a fantasy, but the way things were going, I couldn't think of any more. Time blurred and all I could feel was my building orgasm, starting in the soles of my feet, heating my entire body until I was a supernova, fucking, fucking, and like supernovas do, I exploded, pumping what seemed like gallons of hot sticky jizz into my newly deflowered lover's pussy.

I collapsed on her. We were both still shaking. I brought my lips to hers, and she spoke.

"So, this is what all the fuss is about, huh?"

I grinned. "Yeah."

"I get it now."

No comments:

Post a Comment