top

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Girlfriends Mother ...

My Girlfriends Mother ...
By: JoninUK (scooby98765@msn.com)

This story is a true story that happened to me maybe a year ago. Feedback is welcome of course !

I met my girlfriend in a club, she was a friend of a friend. She was Slim, brunette and gorgeous. We got on great and we started going out together. A few weeks later, I met her mum, Sue. Just turned 40, her mum was also slim, brunette who loved wearing short skirts and tight fitting tops and had amazing legs. I remember all of us going out to a club one night and when my girlfriend went to the ladies room, I got chatting with her mum. She was wearing a short denim skirt with some really sexy "fuck me" boots on. She looked incredibly sexy, and I did tell her how great I thought she looked.

I could definitley see where my girlfriend got her looks from. She put her hand on my thigh as she thanked me and I felt a twinge and I knew I wanted her there and then. Suddenly my girlfriend came out of the ladies, and sues' hand left my thigh quickly. We all went for a drink and nothing further happened that night.

In fact, nothing went further until maybe a year later, when Sue, my girlfriends' mum and I had been flirting for a while.

I hadnt thought much of it really. Until one night when I went out with friends. Sue had text me by saying that she hoped I had a good night, and that I should behave.

I replied by text what she meant, and she replied that she was sure I would have lots of offers that night. She was at home not doing much (she had divorced a few years earlier). She wasn't drinking, but I was getting more and more drunk.

Because of the drink, I was getting more confident and told her that I thought she had great legs. She thanked me (thank god!) and said that she thought I was nice too. This was the start of more texts that night, each one more daring than the next.

I remember telling her that I thought she was very attactive, and that she had a great body. She thanked me and said that she had noticed me looking at her in the past. I admitted that I had, and had often wondered what she would be like in bed. "wouldnt you like to know" she replied flirting outragously.

"I would" I texted back, and added that I had often wondered about her kissing me and touching me. She said that I could find out if I wanted to. I was really drunk by now, and I asked her if she would go down on my and suck my cock. "I would" she replied. Fuck, I couldnt believe I was texting my girlfriends mom like this.

I was feeling so horny at this stage I didnt care what would happen, so I asked her to meet with me next morning so we could see what would happen.

She agreed. I couldnt wait to get home and get some sleep.

Next morning, I was nervous as hell, and text her asking if she wanted to meet still.

"Lets meet and we can have a chat" she said. I wasn't sure what she meant, and was scared shitless that she may back down, and tell my girlfriend. I picked her up from her house, and she got in the car. She was wearing a long skirt, black boots and a blouse - she gave nothing away as to how she felt though. We went to a flat in the city centre that was empty.

I sat on the couch. Sue came and sat next to me.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" I asked.

"I havent been with anybody for a while, I would be embarassed to be honest".

"You're stunning" I said, "you must get offers when you are out in bars and clubs?"

"Well there was this one guy I liked" she replied.

"Really?", I didnt know about this, but was eager to find out more "What did you get up to?"

"Just kissing to begin with, but I did feel his cock too" she said.

I couldnt believe what I was hearing. My girlfriends mum saying about touching up some guys cock in a club. I knew she was sexy but didnt think she would have done anything with someone like that.

"How old was he, What else did you do?" I asked.

"He was about 22 I think. Well I was kissing him on the dance floor and rubbing his cock, and he asked if I'd like to go outside. I said I did, it was a nice warm night, so we stepped outside and went round the back of the club. Only, his mate came out too, but I said I didnt want to do anything with his mate too."

"What happened then?" I asked, getting harder and harder, thinking that this woman was about 40, and here she was copping off with some young stud who was going to fuck her.

"I just sucked him off".

"What about his mate?"

"Oh, he just watched me sucking his friend".

"Blimey - you kinky thing" I said.

"It was horny being watched as I sucked a young guy off. To be honest, I quite fancied his mate too"

"Did anything happen" I asked. She gave me a look and a smile that said "of course I fucked his mate".

"No, honest darling, I wouldnt do anything like that of course !!"

How horny was that - my imagination was running overtime.

"Anyway", she said, "that was months ago, not had anything since"

"What about now then?"

She looked at me, and before I knew it, I had leaned over and kissed her. Her tongue darted into my mouth and I couldnt believe I was kissing my girlfriends mom. This was so hot, I couldnt wait to get her lips around my cock. That was my goal, for her to suck me off.

We were sat on the couch and I pushed her back and kissed her deeply again.

"Lets go to the bedroom" I said, breathing heavy.

I stood up, grabbed her hand and she followed me to the bedroom.

"Sit down" I said.

She did, on the bed, I think she likes being told what to do. I stood in front of her, and her eyes went to the bulge in my jeans. I simply couldn't wait to get my cock into her hot dirty mouth.

"I hope you like them big" I said, and unzipped my fly. "I do!" She said as she went for my belt and was grabbing at it to undo it. I helped her a little and we got my jeans undone. I took my cock out from my boxers, and she stared right at it.

"ohhh, that is big, I love em big". I'm about 8 inches and thick, and had always had compliments on my cock.

"Ooooh" I moaned and she opened her mouth and I thrust my cock into her sweet lips. I immediately felt her tongue on the end of my cock, and it felt amazing. I wanted to spunk in her mouth there and then, but I wanted to have a good time for the next hour or so.

I withdrew my cock, and went and kissed her.

"I cant believe youve just sucked my cock" I said.

"Its very big she said as she slowed wanked me whilst kissing me".

"So, were these two guys at the nightclub big?" I asked

"The first one was, about 9inches , and very thick. The second one just came bucket fulls" God, she did suck them both off, and they both came in her mouth. What a dirty slut!

"I wish I had been there to see it." I told her "I cant wait to fuck you" .

I love this cock, I bet you fuck like a right old stud".

I pushed her back on the bed, and started kissing her some more. I worked my way down her body, and she undid one or two of the buttons on her blouse. She opened her blouse, and I pulled her bra down a little. There on her exposed breast was her nipple staring at me, desperate to be sucked.

Moaning as I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked her hard, "that feels soooo good, ooooh eat me you horny fuck" she said.

I sucked her nipple hard again which she loved and worked my way down. She had a long skirt on, so I pulled her skirt up and opened her legs. She had a black thong on, which I pulled to one side and started to probe her hole with my tongue. I licked at the top of her thighs, and worked my way around, and she moaned louder and louder.

"I cant wait any longer, ive got fuck you". I couldnt help myself, I was desperate to get inside her moist, wet hole.

I pulled her thong aside and slowly eased my cock up inside of her.

"ooohhhh" she moaned. We werent even undressed. I had my jeans and my boxers around my ankles, and she had her skirt and her boots on, with her thong pushed to one side. I pulled out a little and rammed it right up to the hilt, and she moaned again. As she opened her mouth I stuck my tongue right in and kissed her hard.

"Ive wanted to fuck you since the first day I met you" I said as I withdrew, and then slammed once again back into her. It felt so good, here I was fucking my girlfriends mum, and listening to her moan was amazing.

Its funny the noises some people make. I love having sex with different women, and knowing what they like, and how they sound. I've never fucked a girlfriend, and then her mother, and to here how different they react to different things, was really something else.

I continued to fuck her some more, and she kept making these very erotic sounds, little moans. She was fucking loving getting shagged.

"Im going to cum" she moaned. I started fucking her harder, desperate to get her to cum as hard as she could. Harder and harder I fucked her, and her back arched as I slammed into her. She put her hands on my arse, and dug her nails in as she screamed ...."ooooooooh yes, yes, yes, fuck me, you fuck, harder, harder, ohhhhhhhh yes ooooooh oooh."

She came so hard, I knew she had.

"That was great you big stud, that cock of yours is HUGE"

"Oh you horny fuck, I want you to suck me some more" I said.

"Mmmm please" she replied. "I'd love to after that!"

I stood up again, and this time, decided that removing my clothes might be an idea. I took my t-shirt off, and removed my boxers and my jeans. I was stood there naked, and she was virtually fully dressed. Her thong was back in place, and her nipple that I sucked on was covered up. It felt very erotic, and quite wrong to be stood there, with my girlfriends mother sat on the bed about to suck me to completion while I stood naked.

She licked the end of my cock, and her other hand rubbed my balls. She put my cock in her mouth and tried to deep throat me.

"Im a bit out of practice" she said.

"You're a fucking great cocksucker" I said. I started to fuck her mouth, slowly at first, and then more and more harder.

I put my hands on the side of her face and guided her lips, sucking me off, her head bobbing backwards and forwards.

"Let me get you back on to the bed a bit more" I asked, and she laid on the bed with some pillows under her head. I jumped

on her chest and straddled her, with my knees next to each ear, and my cock pointing right at her mouth. I leaned forward and she took my cock in her mouth again.

"Im gonna cum this way" I said and started to fuck her sweet mouth again. She felt amazing and was desperate to taste my spunk in her mouth. I fucked her mouth harder and harder, and as I looked down I could see her eyes were closed and her mouth around my cock.I pumped her mouth more, and put both hands on her head.

"Thats it" I said, my breathing really heavy.

"oh oh oh " I grunted as I pumped her mouth.

I was desperate to come in my girlfriends mums' mouth ...

"Im gonna cum, oh fuck, im gonna cum, right in your mouth" ....

"ooooooooh" and I started to spurt my first load of cum into her mouth. I looked down and I saw my spunk on her lips and then another shot came out and hit her squarely on her chin. As I shoved my cock in again, the third stream of spunk hit her tongue.

I looked down at her again and saw that she had spunk dribbling down her chin, and a smile on her face.

I lifted myself off her, exhausted, rested next to her.

"Have you ever tasted cum" she said and leaned over and kissed me with her tongue. I could feel the salty taste of spunk on my tongue and kissed her back hard.

"That was great lover" she said.

I laid there for a while and got my breath back. Then the guilt washed over me.

"I cant believe we just did that" I confessed.

"Well I loved it" and I hope we can do it again some time.

I started getting dressed ...

and somehow I thought that we just might.

No comments:

Post a Comment